Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just learning about this process

" Still Life with Hearts " oil on panel  6 x 8 ins. Donna Dickson
As this is all new to me , I'm going slowly. I couldn't seem to put a comment on my last post so I'm starting the process again. Now I know what it's like to be a beginner painter again! I'm sure my students will love to see this. So here's another image for today. I love doing these small still life pictures with found objects. Hope you enjoy them . Donna

1 comment: