Studio Locations


STUDIO LOCATIONS


Donna's Studio
Paseo de Guayabitos, (just off the main street, beside the Oxxo, near Teriyaki Alex )
Rincon de Guayabitos, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

Galeria San Francisco
#1 Calle San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, GTO., Mexico

tel: (cell) 045 322 888 7219
donnaleeartist@gmail.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: From San Miguel the last of this years paintings Dec. 30th 2010

Afternoon on Codo 9 "x 12" oil .  What fun when I discovered Lucia painting me in her scene from further back!
Here I've captured Lucia on film talking with my students.
Lucia working on the watercolor of me on Codo
'Morning on Relox' oil /canvas  20" x 24"  
As promised a week or so ago . I'll include some of the pictures and paintings from plein air on Codo. It's been busy around here and lots of arrivals from the great white north. Unfortunately a nasty cold is making it's rounds too. I've just caught the "bug" so had to cancel my full class of oil painting this morning! I've been taking Bee propolis and Vit C and assorted old fashioned remedies so hopefully by next week I should be 'Buzzing' around  again and  in the pink! I've had a little time over Christmas to finish up some paintings I've been working on, and have them ready to post. I was especially pleased to finish up a larger one done on Relox. Next week back to some watercolors as they've been selling well lately from Galeria Izamal.  I'll also post a picture of one of Tom's new paintings from near San Juan de Dios Market along with our sketches from there.
Happy New Year, Feliz Ano Nuevo for 2011!  Thanks for viewing my work. saludos Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment